Oh and for my healthy breakfast too! :)
I’m thinking about majoring in business management and minoring in exercise science. My dream would be to own a really successful gym :) Hmm maybe one day :)
So I have been working out my legs for a while ago and let me say that my legs look HOTTT in the heels I’m wearing ;) See guys this is what lifting weights and working out can do. Make you look sexy! :) I might post pics later :)
I’m thinking about writing a plan of what exactly I’m going to eat tomorrow. I want to see if it will help me stay on track and eat really healthy since the last few days have not been great. Do you plan your meals the day before? Do you find it helpful?
while watching Alcatraz and studying for my law test :) Tea is my new obsession. What are you guys up too!?
I love breakfast :)
Woo I always get excited for the beginning of each month for this reason. This month I plan to revisit my goals at the end of the month :)
- Improve my stamina with running
- Do yoga every morning or night
- Strengthen my arms (I am so sick of having such weak arms!)
- Eat more veggies
- Improve relationships with my family, friends, and boyfriend
- Do not let senioritis get to me even though I know I am going to want to slack off
- Read more books
- Be a more positive person (less complaining more happiness!)
I have a feeling it’s gonna be a good month. Let’s do this! :)