So I found this movie that has been really inspirational. It is about focusing on the positives in your life and visualizes your goals in order to succeed. I recommend it. Its called: The Secret. You can find the movie on youtube. It is something incredible to watch and I am going to start visualizing my goals.
This could be for a multitude of a reasons. I am picking myself back up and starting up again. No need to dwell on the past. It is time to move forward and focus on my goals.
Also I think later on since I am officially on summer break from college I am going to post my summer goals. It was really interesting looking back at last years and seeing how far I have come. Hopefully I will make some great progress again this summer.
I am going to post my April Goals later :) Yay for a new month with a new start.
I just realized that I haven’t posted my February goals yet so I am going to write those up and post them later. I think goals are great to keep you on track :)
Going to work out, eat clean, relax, and just get back on track with my fitness goals :)
So excited to be home for a whole month!
I really need some organization in my life. I need to start eating healthier and just work on myself more.
I am going to start reviewing my goals at the end of each week and see how I am doing. It will keep me motivated and remind me of my goals :)
And its a new week. Time to make good choices. I am going to make a post with my October goals tonight :)
- Continue being as healthy as you can possible be in the dining halls! Yes to veggie burgers with whole wheat buns! Yes to water! No to fries! No to sugary drinks!
- Start getting back into the swing of things with the gym. Time to check out the cuties at the gym ;)
- Attend at least one of the fitness classes the college gym has to offer! (Yoga and Zumba sound great)
- Rest more when my body feels like it needs rest. No more pushing the body way past its limit
- Try to find more healthy recipes to try when back at home
- Get good grades! Senioritis from last year needs to fade away. Time to get serious
- Don’t lose track of creative goals and projects
- Be positive! There will be bad days but that is okay. Accept that