I am going to post my April Goals later :) Yay for a new month with a new start.
I just realized that I haven’t posted my February goals yet so I am going to write those up and post them later. I think goals are great to keep you on track :)
Going to work out, eat clean, relax, and just get back on track with my fitness goals :)
So excited to be home for a whole month!
I really need some organization in my life. I need to start eating healthier and just work on myself more.
I am going to start reviewing my goals at the end of each week and see how I am doing. It will keep me motivated and remind me of my goals :)
And its a new week. Time to make good choices. I am going to make a post with my October goals tonight :)
- Continue being as healthy as you can possible be in the dining halls! Yes to veggie burgers with whole wheat buns! Yes to water! No to fries! No to sugary drinks!
- Start getting back into the swing of things with the gym. Time to check out the cuties at the gym ;)
- Attend at least one of the fitness classes the college gym has to offer! (Yoga and Zumba sound great)
- Rest more when my body feels like it needs rest. No more pushing the body way past its limit
- Try to find more healthy recipes to try when back at home
- Get good grades! Senioritis from last year needs to fade away. Time to get serious
- Don’t lose track of creative goals and projects
- Be positive! There will be bad days but that is okay. Accept that
1. Have beautiful skin
- Eat 2 servings of fruit per day & 2+ servings of vegetables per day
- Drink a ton of water
- Stay away from junk food and other unhealthy foods
2. Stronger Arms/Body
- Do 20 push ups every day
- Try to lift heavier things around the house
- Do arm exercises
- Lift weights focusing on different areas of the body (every day of the week except for 2 rest days - according to schedule)
3. Happier with myself
- Work on whatever creative project I am working on every day
- Read every day
- Spend less time on the computer and watching television
- Learn new things every day
- Do Yoga
- Ask yourself what you can do to make yourself a better all around person (mind, body, and soul)
4. Better relationships with family and friends
- Help out around the house more
- Be positive
- Talk less, listen more
- Show them in simple ways how much they mean to you
I want to look back on my life and say yeah I did that. I ran that marathon. I can lift that much weight. I conquered all these things. I did that.
It will happen.
50 Day Challenge, Day 6 & 7: Do you count calories? Why or why not? & What is your ultimate fitness goal?
- I don’t count calories. I did for a tiny bit using an app for my phone, but I decided it was too time consuming and I switched my mindset for eating. As long as it is healthy I am happy putting it in my body and so far I have been happy thinking this way :)
- Probably to be able to do 50 push ups without stopping and to run a marathon! :)