This could be for a multitude of a reasons. I am picking myself back up and starting up again. No need to dwell on the past. It is time to move forward and focus on my goals.
Also I think later on since I am officially on summer break from college I am going to post my summer goals. It was really interesting looking back at last years and seeing how far I have come. Hopefully I will make some great progress again this summer.
I am going to post my April Goals later :) Yay for a new month with a new start.
I just realized that I haven’t posted my February goals yet so I am going to write those up and post them later. I think goals are great to keep you on track :)
Going to work out, eat clean, relax, and just get back on track with my fitness goals :)
So excited to be home for a whole month!
I really need some organization in my life. I need to start eating healthier and just work on myself more.
I am going to start reviewing my goals at the end of each week and see how I am doing. It will keep me motivated and remind me of my goals :)
And its a new week. Time to make good choices. I am going to make a post with my October goals tonight :)
- Continue being as healthy as you can possible be in the dining halls! Yes to veggie burgers with whole wheat buns! Yes to water! No to fries! No to sugary drinks!
- Start getting back into the swing of things with the gym. Time to check out the cuties at the gym ;)
- Attend at least one of the fitness classes the college gym has to offer! (Yoga and Zumba sound great)
- Rest more when my body feels like it needs rest. No more pushing the body way past its limit
- Try to find more healthy recipes to try when back at home
- Get good grades! Senioritis from last year needs to fade away. Time to get serious
- Don’t lose track of creative goals and projects
- Be positive! There will be bad days but that is okay. Accept that
1. Have beautiful skin
- Eat 2 servings of fruit per day & 2+ servings of vegetables per day
- Drink a ton of water
- Stay away from junk food and other unhealthy foods
2. Stronger Arms/Body
- Do 20 push ups every day
- Try to lift heavier things around the house
- Do arm exercises
- Lift weights focusing on different areas of the body (every day of the week except for 2 rest days - according to schedule)
3. Happier with myself
- Work on whatever creative project I am working on every day
- Read every day
- Spend less time on the computer and watching television
- Learn new things every day
- Do Yoga
- Ask yourself what you can do to make yourself a better all around person (mind, body, and soul)
4. Better relationships with family and friends
- Help out around the house more
- Be positive
- Talk less, listen more
- Show them in simple ways how much they mean to you